If there’s anything we do well, it’s copy. Whether it’s movies (Godfather became Sarkar!), music (remember the music “director” Pritam?) or ideas.
So when Humans Of New York saw stupendous success, model-actor-photographer Humayunn Niaz Ahmed Peerzaada decided to rename his chronicles from “Life continues…” to Humans of Bombay.
But then, we saw another groundbreaking idea – which proved that contrary to popular belief, urban India does have a sense of humour. Starting out as a spoof, Non Humans of Bombay has been breaking the Internet since 2014 with its hilarious posts! Amogh Ranadive, who’s made comedy his business, is the man behind these hilarious gems. Here are some that have had us ROFL. Literally.
1. When punctuation justified its existence
2. Passing judgement? No more…
3. Confession under pressure…
4. Trumpistan, anyone?
5. CID isn’t likely to end. EVER.
6. This disk is sick
7. College fests like these
8. Not an idea to trash
9. Chai walla, prime minister and parking attendant – all rolled into one!
10. Nothing “aam” about this aam